More and more companies are turning back towards recognition and employ engagement programs as a way to connect their employees more closely to the corporate goals and objectives.
There are two main reasons for this:
1. The economy – when the economy is doing well the power shifts to the employee (as opposed to 8 years ago) as such, employers need to re think and re engage with their employees, so that they are better connected to the brand and its value, as well as, having that feeling of engaged participation. If they are not engaged, the possibility of them leaving for “greener pastures” increases exponentially.
2. Millennials – If you have any of your own you already know that they need to be on boarded properly and recognized continually.
Here are a few questions to ask yourself to see if you would benefit from our recognition program services. If the answer to any of these questions is yes, then we should talk.
1. Are you having retention issues with your employees?
2. Are your employees properly engaged with the brand, its mission and its values?
3. Do you reward employees for loyalty and productivity?
4. Are your insurance rates to high?
5. Are you having trouble identifying new recruits and properly on boarding them?
Check out the video below for some helpful tips and insights into effective recognition programs.
Are you ready to explore the options for a recognition or awards program for your company? Whether it be annual year end appreciation or holiday gifts, years of service awards, safety programs or another recognition event, rewards programs can help engage and motivate employees, increase productivity and morale and help with employee retention. Call or email today and we can discuss options that fit your needs and your budget.