Hot weather seems to slow us all down. Thinking is a chore on hot days when I would rather be outside hiking or in a pool somewhere. However, the need to market your business, products or services never stops so we put together a list of top summer ideas to help you out. So you can think less and enjoy summer more. From community events, staff uniforms, concerts, product launches and more, we will help you find the perfect swag ideas to show off your logo.
- Summer festivals, fairs, outdoor concerts can get steamy. And all those people just add to the heat. Fans are top items for outdoor events. You can go “old school” with card stock hand fans with a wooden stick. Add a coupon or special offer to increase the ROI and get people into your store or buying your products. Battery powered fans are reusable and have a longer staying power. Add lights or a light up message for night time events for even more fun. An new spin on portable fans is one that plugs into a mini usb or regular usb- fun and functional.
2. Sunglasses range from inexpensive name brand and make useful giveaways during summer months. Retro styles with neon frames or Blues Brothers style are the most popular choices, but we also carry Maui Jim, Bolle and more. You can get really custom and creative by adding a logo to the lenses as well. This option is really popular with colleges and universities.
3. A good quality lip balm. That is on my list for every season, but in the summer it’s an easy item to give away, easy to transport, carry and useful. Make sure you choose one with an SPF and a fun summer flavor and it is sure to be a hit.
4. Nothing goes with summer like Sunscreen. It’s a no-brainer for outdoor events, dermatologist offices, product launch parties, colleges and universities. With some creative thought or a corny tag line (Don’t get burned- come to XYZ Auto for hot deals) and a variety of scents, sunscreen appeals to a wide audience. And if you want to really go the extra mile, we can create a custom scent to tie into your product. We have a client that wanted to match the scent of the sunscreen to the key ingredient in their liquor and we then matched the imprint to the label on the bottle for a completely custom sunscreen they will give out at events. There are so many options for packaging and sizes that it’s a swag item that fits any budget- packets, bottles, spray tubes, sticks- the possibilities seem endless.
5. Moisture wicking shirts. Camp counselors, amusement park uniforms, golf events, company outings, construction workers, event staff & volunteers- anyone outside for long stretches of time that needs to be identified as an employee or staff member in the summer needs a moisture wicking shirt. Add to the function with one made from a fabric with an SPF factor for even more bang for your buck. Moisture wicking t shirts, polo shirts, long sleeve or short sleeve- with a wide range of styles, price ranges and colors (even ANSI certified safety colors), we can find the perfect shirt to show off your logo for uniforms, giveaways, golf outings or any other need you have.
Need more ideas on promotional items for your summer events? Give us a call, email us or chat with us via the chat feature on our website!