Planning your golf giveaways for a charity golf tournament or corporate golf outing does not need to be daunting- or boring.
Many people that play in golf tournaments do so because they support the cause or organization, not necessarily because they are avid golfers. Maybe this is one of the only times they play each year (I definitely fall into this category. I get bored after 9 holes). This is also true for corporate golf outings where employees play to enjoy a day of socializing with their co-workers. For this type of golfers, choosing event giveaways does not necessarily mean you need items that are golf related. As a matter of fact, if you want your brand identity to be seen more (and who doesn’t), selecting items that are functional beyond golf is a smart marketing strategy. Even the avid golfers appreciate items that have a use other than while golfing (how many shoe bags does one golfer need?)
Here are our Top 5 Golf Giveaway ideas that can do double duty:
- The weekender duffle bag comes in a wide variety of colors to coordinate with your brand. Your logo can be debossed on the patch or printed in color. The variety of pockets can be stuffed with other swag items (golf tees, golf balls or other golf swag). The additional imprint area makes it possible to add another sponsor logo as well.
- Whether organizing the trunk or used as a convenient way to carry items from the car to the house, this utility tote is ideal as a giveaway, raffle item (fill it with golf goodies) or tournament prize. With a low minimum, reasonable price and large imprint area, this is one of my favorite pieces for its versatility.
- Socks have become a hot promotional item and the possibilities are endless. And who is going to throw away a pair of socks? Choose from a variety of styles, from no- show to dress socks to knee highs. Want to add a fun element for a hole sponsor- have each golfer show their socks at the hole and the one with the biggest “hole” at the end of the day wins an extra prize.
- Flashlights are one of those items you never throw away because you never know when you are going to need it.
- Tech items are always popular, and sought after, gift ideas. Power banks will come in handy on and off the golf course and will be an well used promotional item. Available in a variety of sizes to charge just a smart phone or charging multiple devices.
Need more ideas or information? Call or email us today and we will put together ideas that fit your needs and your budget.