Amid all the other projects you need to complete by the end of the year, you also have to think about year-end appreciation gifts for clients and/or employees. Don’t let the gift selection stress you out. Here are our Barefoot Swag top 5 gift ideas to show your appreciation.
- Food is always a popular gift, especially if you are looking for something an entire office can share. Tins of cookies, nuts or popcorn are top choices for sharing. Towers with an assortment of items offer variety and an impressive presentation. Individually wrapped treats, such as cookies, give you the flexibility to adjust the quantity you give out based on the recipient. Just fill an imprinted gift bag or gift box with the appropriate number of individual treats for a personal gift.
2. Backpacks are a great choice for something that is a little different from a traditional gift, but sure to be appreciated by employees and clients alike. Whether they commute to work, use it for travel or a trip to the gym, backpacks are a great choice for a unisex gift across all generations.
3. Power Banks come in handy for, well, everyone with a mobile phone. Ranging from those that will simply charge your phone to those that will also charge a laptop, there are power banks to fit every budget and need. You can get a simple power bank or one that includes other features such as a built-in flashlight or speaker.
4. Blankets are an excellent choice for a gift for the family, a more generic personal gift or a gift for the home. Fleece, sherpa and wool blankets can be decorated discretely for a high-end look and a more subtle message. Fun retail inspired designs such as plaid or cable knit offer a high end look.
5. Retail brands such as S’well, Igloo, Ogio, RTI, Nike and others give appreciation gifts a higher perceived value and also allow you to tie in to their brand integrity and increases your value as well. Contact us to see what brands will work best with your logo.