St. Patrick’s Day started as a religious feast day for the patron saint of Ireland, St. Patrick. These days, however, the Irish as well as the Irish-at-heart celebrate the holiday with parades, special foods, lots of green, and of course a Guinness or two! Why not use this fun holiday as a theme for one of your upcoming events? It’s a fun tie-in that can be geared toward all ages, so here are a few promo ideas to get you started:
1. Shamrock strobe lights: whether you’re doing a trade show, school event, or after-hours party, shamrock strobes are sure to be a hit with everyone! Fun for kids and adults alike, what better, flashy way to get your brand noticed?
2. Shamrock squeezie: not that St. Patrick’s Day should be stressful for anyone, but if you want to further banish all traces of tension, hand out shamrock stress balls at your event. These useful little guys are sure to stick around long after the holiday is over.
3. Shamrock Cube: no holiday is truly celebrated without chocolate! 2.5 ounces of shamrock shaped chocolate in a clear acrylic cube is perfect as a party favor or special treat for your clients or guests.
4. Shamrock Hand Clappers: parties are meant to be LOUD! Whether you’re hosting kids or adults, shamrock hand clappers are a fun way to make some noise and get the party going.
5. Light up necklaces: Perfect for bars, breweries, beverage companies or anyone hosting an evening St. Patty’s Day party. Go with the traditional green shamrock necklace or select one of the many other shapes with a green light.
St. Patrick’s Day is a lot closer than you think, so contact us today to order one of these great items or let us help you with others!