Tech items are all the rage! We all depend more and more on our phones, tablets, and even our laptops to make us more mobile and constantly connected. Using these items in your marketing will ensure they are well received, used, appreciated and most importantly, that you will be remembered.
Here are our top 5 favorites:
- Multi chargers come in at a lower price point and work well for trade shows and mass giveaways. They target a broad range of demographics and come in several different styles & colors. Great for college recruitment fairs, trade shows promotions, gift with purchase, or to carry out a theme (i.e. We get a charge out of working with you, keep connected with us, etc).
- Emergency mobile chargers make excellent gifts for your staff (no more excuses of their phone dying!) and nicer client gifts. They range in price from $7.99 up and come in a variety of styles, colors and power levels (mAH). We have chargers that will do everything from a full charge of a smart phone all the way up to charging a laptop. We can’t stress enough how important it is to make sure the charger you are purchasing is safety tested- you don’t want your name/brand associated with a recall if you can help it!
- Bluetooth speakers. So many to choose from- from fun and funky and sleek and modern. One thing I love about these is that if you want only 1 with a logo- we have some styles that have that option. Full color logo, wrap design, round, triangle, custom packaging- the options on branding is unlimited. Sound quality is amazing on these too. My favorite use for my Bluetooth speaker? Conference calls! Ask us about all the options.
- Flashdrives. We know they have been around for several years, but they are still a favorite. With the ability to make custom shapes (how cool would a mini version of your product be as a flash drive!), pre-load data (think product list, catalog, application, company profile), or as a multi-function item (laser/pen/flash drive combo, flash drive bracelet, lanyard, etc), flash drives give your brand staying power and associate it with a higher perceived value. While flash drive prices fluctuate on a weekly basis, over the long run prices tend to go down as available memory size increases.
- Five is a hard one…there are many tech items I want to list here, such as or stylus pens or microbuffs, tablet cases (my favorite is HERE– it fits all tablets), dual AC adapters…the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, the hands-down favorite in our office is the cell pocket. The simple, inexpensive, silicone pocket that adheres to the back of your phone. Fill it with business cards, store cards, drivers license, credit card, or student or employee ID. It’s the most handy-dandy promotion to come along in a long time.
With so many great options, you’re sure to find something to help you “connect” with your customers! Give us a call today for help choosing the products that will work best for you or visit our website at www.barefoot-promotions.com