Here’s another popular promotional item that’s just become available in a ‘green’ version. The covers are 100% recycled board. The paper inside is 100% recycled post consumer waste made with an earth-friendly, chlorine-free process. The lined pages are printed with low VOC ink and a subtle ‘recycle’ logo is printed on each page. Oh, and the wire binding is recycleable too!
Add an extended back cover with either a recycled pen or corn plastic pen (imprinted with your logo in one color). Add it all up and you get probably the most sustainable AND useful swag item on Planet Earth so far!
Green angle aside, we love journals as a swag item… let me count the ways:
1. They have a nice large area for your imprint
2. They can be used by both genders and all ages
3. People tend to keep them for a long time
4. They’re excellent for meetings, trainings and conferences to keep notes
5. They’re easy to distribute or to mail out
6. You can add insert pages for more customization
7. They come in different shapes and sizes to fit any budget
This item comes from an industry supplier called the D Group. I normally include a link to the supplier’s website where you can see more information… but this item is so new it’s not even on their site yet.
Prices on these recycled journals range between $4-$9 depending on size and quantity, with a low minimum order of just 100 pcs. They come in 4×6, 5×7 & 7×10 sizes.
If this is an item you’re interested in ordering for your company, I’m happy to help! Just give me a call or send me an e-mail (contact information is found on my profile). This is just one of many eco-friendly swag items we offer. See my last post before this for 40 more sustainable swag ideas.
Thanks for reading and your comments and requests are always welcomed!